Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing my you tube background?

hey i want to make my youtube account alittle bit cooler and i notice that alot of people can put pictures of there choice into there background heres an example. http://www.youtube.com/user/WhataDumbNameX13



as you can see he has got some anime pictures in his profile and was wondering how i would do something similar? if anyone could help that would be greatChanging my you tube background?
Now it is not difficult as you can browse your computer and upload picture of your choice as a background.



Do as follows: Go to your profile page click on top left you will see Edit Channel/Settings/Themes and Colors click on it under themes template click on advance options LOOK at left General under this locate Background Image. You will see this text

Upload an image that will display as a background on your channel (maximum 256K).



As you know from here you can upload a background image but HOW TO MAKE Image as you have asked right?

If you have photo editor, import image of your choice and add some things such as these Animation character (be careful about copyrights)

You can add these kind of images or else if you know how to add transparent background or just cut some images and paste. I like Adobe Photo shop to do these kind of things.

To have an exact matching size of image need some experiment you can upload image in profile if you like click save otherwise delete.



If you do not know anything about photo editing and have some idea what you want then explain to me by email or if you got images also send me I could try to make some background and send you back. This is what I can do. nihon94@yahoo.comChanging my you tube background?
just take the picture and put it as background... do you know how to? there might be a glitch that won't let you do it and would not show up, that happened to me
  • horses
  • shampoo for thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment