Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have been waiting for 6 hours for You Tube to send me a 'Reset password Email' How long does it take?

I wanted to change My You tube password so when i did i tried it, but when i tried to log in i couldn't remember what i changed it to, So i clicked on the You Tube 'Forget password' button, and they said that they would send me an Email to tell me how to Reset my password, BUT IV BEEN WAITING FOR AGES AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVED AN EMAIL!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!I have been waiting for 6 hours for You Tube to send me a 'Reset password Email' How long does it take?
Have you checked your spam folder? It could have ended up in thereI have been waiting for 6 hours for You Tube to send me a 'Reset password Email' How long does it take?
keep re-doing it, it took me over a day to get it, and i had to try at least 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment