Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cost of travel in London?

I am travelling tomorrow morning at approximately 0830 from Southwark tube station, changing at Green Park tube, to get to Vauxhaul. I do not want to get National Rail so am doing the whole journey by tube. I need to return the journey at approximately 1700. I have sussed the journey, I just need to know how much this will cost me? Thanks xCost of travel in London?
A travel card would cost 拢7.20 covering zones 1 and 2, containing your stations, all day. If you could travel after 9:30, off peak travel cards only cost 拢5.60.



This is often the cheapest way to travel for more than one journey. A 'pay as you go' fare would be 拢4 each journey, so 拢8 with your return journey.
  • life satisfaction
  • compact disc drive back
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment