Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why won't You tube let me sign in?

Okay, I wanted to change my You tube password but it was telling me in order to change it, I have to log into my Google email account.

I log into my Google account, and tried to unlink the email from my You tube account so that way I could change the password on my You tube account instead of the email.

So I gave up trying to unlink the email, and I eventually deleted my email account. So now my problem is that I can't log into my You tube account.

I tried all the passwords I could possibly remember and I still couldn't log in. You tube says the user name or password I entered is incorrect. How could I log into my You tube account? I really need to log in so I could delete my You tube account. Our school Principal found out about some of the student's videos and I'm one of them. I really don't want to get sent to the Principals office. Is there a way I could log into my account or have You tube delete the account for me?I have a lot of copyrighted music and maybe it would help if You tube deleted my account that way? Please Help! Thanks for your attention.[[:Why won't You tube let me sign in?
First of all, before deleting the old gmail, you should have deleted your YouTube first



Anyway, this should help you: http://help.youtube.com/support/youtube/

No comments:

Post a Comment