Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love my boyfriend, but he is poverty stricken, he has asked about my finances, are his motives good..?

I love him, he says constantly that he loves me, we are hot together still after a year.

He is an occasional DJ and making an second album. But there is very little work now.

He has asked me twice about what I earn and how much I have in my account, now that I am not working, he says that it is out of concern for me. I am not so sure. He asked me for some change for the tube, or a bus this morning, I refused, and said that I didn't have any, coz I thought that it was not a good idea..

He has told me that he is at the bottom of his finances, and due to move out in two months.

It has been a rocky relationship, he is working musically with a young model who he is also friends with and wants to include me whenever they are hanging out, which is a lot at the moment, I have told him that this is a problem for me, and he doesn't see why I am not happy about it. He is 40..

He is always in contact with me every day, how can we make this work?I love my boyfriend, but he is poverty stricken, he has asked about my finances, are his motives good..?
he will never change, you will have to make a choice for good, because it will not stopI love my boyfriend, but he is poverty stricken, he has asked about my finances, are his motives good..?
he gets a boring job he hates , that pays each week

not with music
I don't know if you should make it work. He is 40, pretty much jobless, and still has a child hood dream. Find a man. 40 year old DJs don't make it. He shouldn't be asking you about your finances. If you have a bad feeling about it, you are probably right. MOVE ON.
dude move on, why would you waste your time with a 40yo man with no real job...sure, he wants to be a DJ (at 40 yo yeah right) but whatever, it is his dream, fine, but he should still be able to hold a real job, you know, one that pays every other week...and yes, if he is asking about your annual income and how much savings you have then he is just trying to see how much he mooch off ya and for how long...

my question for this guy is when in the last 40 years has he been at the top of his finances? my bet is never...The way I see it, by the time a dude is 40 he should own his own house, his own car, be gainfully employed; in short, he should not be asking his gf for bus money...you can do way better whether you want to or not
forget it
never ever tell him you financial situation and talk to him about getting a paying job even if it is only part time. also you should also come back to the working world because I don't think he is a good provider and at 40 he should know better
it doesn't sound good.
i say lose the guy cause 40 yrs old and a dj? i think that there should be an age limit on that. he just wants you to pay for him while he goes and plays. dont do it

No comments:

Post a Comment