Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Did you have any changes after you had your tubes tied ( tubal ligation ) ?

I am curious if there are any women out there that had a lot of changes in how they felt after their surgery? I have had a lot of post tubal ligation syndrome symptoms. Would like to know symptoms someone else has had.

ThanksDid you have any changes after you had your tubes tied ( tubal ligation ) ?
After surgery, I was in pain for about one week and then I was all better. However, I haven't been the same since the surgery.



Since I had the surgery three years ago, the menstrual pain is more intense, periods are heavier, sometimes moody, and a little weight gain. I have to work harder at maintaining my weight!



The good thing is that my periods only last four days and they are always on time every month. Before the surgery, had irregular and longer periods.Did you have any changes after you had your tubes tied ( tubal ligation ) ?
No changes in me.
Well to be honest. I felt good after i had it done. But now my periods are more painful, i have horrible mood swings which i never had before, and i get hot flashes (more like power surges). This has all occured after my tubes where tied.
I have had my tubes tied for 8 years now and still dont feel right. I was very niave about the surgery. I mean when you think about it...its a part of our body not meant to be tampered with. The doctor does not tell you that you will never feel the same again, because ';He'; has no idea how it feels. It messes with our hormones which in turn messes with you totally. For a whole year after my surgery I had pain in m,y lower abdomen. I just wish I wouldve never had it done.
I had my tubes cut and burned with a lazer 14 years ago and i was sore for a few days, i had mine done for one reason only.....To have sex worry free!!....it worked and im grateful.....i move on to other things easily especially when it comes to sex!!
I had mine done 15 years ago and have had no real changes. Maybe the visits from Auntie Flo (periods) may be a little heavier, but that might be my age.

I was glad to have it done as I didn't want any more children. Hormonal changes are unlikely as the menstrual cycle remains the same.
IF I COULD GO BACK I WOULDNT HAVE HAD MINE TIE. GOT MINE DONE 11 YEARS AGO. MY PERIODS GOT WORSE,I GOT ENDEMITRIOUSE(or however its spelled). HED LAPRASCOPIC SURGURY IN 2001. THAT HELPED MY PERIODS,BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE WIT MY BOWELS. ITS JUST CAUSED ALOT OF PROBLEMS FOR ME.
I had mine done 3 years ago...and it was the worst thing I have ever done...It has caused me to have heavier, painful periods, never know when they are gonna come and sometimes they dont come at all...Also, its a permanet thing..so the option of having in more children is out of the question...also, if its not done right you have the possiblity of them becoming untied and having optopic pregnancies...As for mood swings they come and go, also, it can cause you to go into premenopause...and there is also, the option of getting pregnant again...A friend of mine had her tubes done and 7 years later she got pregnant and had a baby girl...
  • worst relationship advice
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment