Monday, June 6, 2011

Can i get pregnent if my tubes are tied?

I had my tubes tied 3 years ago after my 3rd child. At that time i had made a choice too fast without thinking and agreed with the doctors for getting my tubes tied. I even remember just before going in to deliver my 3rd child i did have second thoughts about getting my tubes tied i wanted to change my mind. i guess i was just too exhusted and didn't say a word. For the past 3 years i've been reading everyones responses and thoughts online on how to get pregnent if tubes are tied. i kept hopeing i would get pregnent again but so far i have not. seems like a disapointment every month. i was just wondering if anyone had an idea of the costs on how to get pregnent other ways. i dont want anyone elses eggs etc. i think there is also a way of implanting i dont know how that works. im in canada ontario and if anyone had an idea of the costs here for that. upon that i'll go see the doctor here maybe to get somethng like that done. but i hear its very expenisve.

still hopeing it happens naturally....i have read lots of others who got pregnent while tubes are tied. i hope im one of them soon before i turn 30 :(Can i get pregnent if my tubes are tied?
i wouldn`t count on it.

the point of getting your tubes tied is so that you WON`T get pregnant. and as for getting it undone or anything, that is fairly expensive and might even be painful (although i wouldn`t know haha)Can i get pregnent if my tubes are tied?
Pretty rare.

I wouldn't wait or expect it.
you should adopt!

No comments:

Post a Comment