Monday, June 6, 2011

Hey can anyone provide very very clear instuctions on how to change the water washe jets on a corsa Gls x reg?

the washer jets on my corsa are blocked - they might be blocked from the rubber seal in the bottom of the tank, or the rubber tubes them selves or the actual jets - can someone give me clear instructions on how to dismantel the whole unit so i can clean the whole thing out - without cutting my hands open!? as much detail as possible! thanks in advance!Hey can anyone provide very very clear instuctions on how to change the water washe jets on a corsa Gls x reg?
If you are referring to the windshield washer nozzles, they often clog up with hard water deposits. Easy to clean out with a small piece of wire or needle. Happens to me all the time, and I use a washer fluid from the auto parts store which is supposed to prevent clogs.Hey can anyone provide very very clear instuctions on how to change the water washe jets on a corsa Gls x reg?
sure come on over cook me dinner rub my feet and I'll explain everything, and if you do a good job I might just fix them for you, and show you how.
  • clipping nails dry
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment