Monday, June 6, 2011

How do I get to Wembley on public transport?

I live near Archway tube station (Northern Line) and Holloway tube station and also near Highbury %26amp; Islington(Picadilly Line) tube station (Victoria Line).



But I don't want to get to Wembley by tube, because it involves changing line too many times.



Is there a more direct route by bus or rail?How do I get to Wembley on public transport?
Get the Northern Line to Kings Cross, then change for the Metropolitan Line. It goes straight to Wembley Park, which is close to both Wembley Stadium and the Wembley Arena. Not the most direct route, but definitely the fastest.How do I get to Wembley on public transport?
Hi,

you can go to www.tfl.gov.uk and pick up Journey Planner ...it's easy.
Why not get further information from the bus company and British Rail ?
Bus and train info from the horse's mouth... http://www.wembley.co.uk/venues/travelin

No comments:

Post a Comment