Monday, June 6, 2011

PLEASE help me with chemistry?

Someone, please this is urgent. I really need help with this. I've been sitting here trying to figure this out and I just don't understand it. If you could help me you don't understand how much stress and relieving it would be.

I did a lab and the following color changes occurred:

Test tube 1) Remove heat -- Pink

Test tube 2) Add heat -- Blue

Test tube 3) Add 20 crystals CoCl2 -- Dark purple

Test tube 4) Add 1 mL of H2O -- Pink

Test tube 5) Add 2 drops of AgNO3 -- Very light pink



This was the formula

CoCl4 ^ -2 + H2O %26lt;----%26gt; CoH2O ^ +2 + 4Cl ^ -1 + heat

鈭咹 = negative (-)



Now it says, list the possible ions in each test tube. I really need help determining the ions in each test tube please I really need someone's help.PLEASE help me with chemistry?
good ?PLEASE help me with chemistry?
Co4+; Cl-; H+, O2-
  • mac leopard dramatization
  • makeup green eyed beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment