Monday, June 6, 2011

What does this dream mean?

I had a dream the other night that my supervisor and coworkers (Principal, Teacher and Aides) were all going to climb the side of a tall building. We all had to go. It was required for the job. It was like rock climbing. There was a rope or some type of lineage fastened to our belts, and we had to climb. I asked how high it was. One coworker said ';100 feet';. I told them I was scared to death of heights. I would do anything else. I had no problems changing diapers or tube feeding. But this is where I drew the line. They said they were shocked by me. Everyone else was doing it. Then, they said I would have to get a pilot to fly me to the top of the building . I would have to meet them there, since I wouldn't climb like I was supposed to. It would cost me $68 to pay the pilot. I was thinking about what I should do, when I went into another dream. Why did I have this strange dream? Do you know what it may symbolize or mean? Please help.What does this dream mean?
Maybe the building is representing a goal in your life that you think you need help reaching because you think its unreachable but everybody else believes in you, or maybe you think everybody else is expecting too much from you =)What does this dream mean?
it does not presage or foretell anything. it is just your mind's reaction to the pressure of an academic situation that had been unresolved in your conscious mind. your mind was supplying you with a fantasy - a solution that you could fly for it, but that it would cost you some funny amount.
  • make word remember
  • code for hi5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment