Monday, June 6, 2011

How many people do you think believe in the 911 conspiracies?

According to Google video over 5 million people have viewed loose change, and according to you tube another 2 million, this does not include the other millions that have watched other media on the internet and elsewhere. Of all of those viewers how many do you think believe what they have seen? I estimate that as many as 20 million americans and another 20 million from around the world has seen some sort of 911 conspiracy video. Is this epidemic spreading or is it contained? I believe this could be dangerous if this many people would actually believe such a thing. Division is not what this country needs in a time of war. I can't sleep at night thinking that our own people could have attacked themselves and covered it up! What to do!!!!!??????!?! If you type in 911 under google video all you will see is conspiracy videos. Letsd take a vote on here.......how many believe these claims are legitimate? Who doesn't?How many people do you think believe in the 911 conspiracies?
6 , 789 ,876 people believe in the 911 conspiracies , I figured it out finally!.


Perhaps their will be a conspiracy theory how I arrived at this number.How many people do you think believe in the 911 conspiracies?
11,600,000 hits on a Google for 911 was an inside job. up a few million from the other day.

Report Abuse



Just the stupid ones like Rosie o Donnell
ARE YOU FKKING KIDDING ME? there are no conspiracys- only lunatic liberals making sht up every 5 seconds.
like 20 million mostly immigrants or people out of U.S.A.
I viewed it but I don't believe it, everything is a conspiracy these days.
that is a dumb conspiracy. there was no conspiracy with 9/11.
1,555.999,267
i don't believe in any of those crazy conspiracies
I think the gov't def new about it but didn't take it seriously
Forget all that and let's use a little common sense. Earth is filled with evil. How can you say something happened somebody's not telling us about? There's your answer.
Its not a conspiracy, its an educated synopsis of events and I 100% believe it is completely true
some of the conspiracy theories are a little far fetched... but then again so was the tv news version of events.
The only people who would believe that crap are those who lack any intelligence. Hey, if they really think 9/11 was an inside job, they are free to leave the country. I agree with you 100% about how dangerous division of our country can be. I honestly don't think many people would believe in this conspiracy theory though, it's just too ridiculous.
Personally I don't but I am amazed at the number of people who do think it was....My husband does
I watched Loose Change and it's convincing to me. I don't think about it much anymore but it's depressing and it's something that I'd rather not believe would be true, but given the evidence and the way the media in our country works, I see it as a very likely possibility. Of course, many of you will disagree, but I suggest you watch the movie and make up your mind about it yourself. Sometimes the truth is disturbing and we don't want to hear it, and that is why sometimes the truth is concealed from the masses.
I think people enjoy conspiracies, and hope that they exist, but I don't think many people believe them.





I also think many claim to believe them because they think it will make them sound smart, but I don't know any truly intelligent people who believe them.
I would prefer to keep my head in the sand like an Ostrich. Because if its true we are really screwed. Who can we trust ?
First of all I would not believe in the numbers, these same person can view the movie over and over again. Loose change 2 was so flawed, they left out so much, like the photos of the engines of the aircraft at the Pentagon, one inside in a hallway, the other outside. I could go on and on.





And who cares what Euros and other Internet revolutionaries think.
Have you ever heard of Pallywood? I would imagine the nonAmerican visitors outweigh the American visitors by quite a bit. Pallywood types have done this to Isreal for decades. Rosie, Sheen and their ilk are just gullible enough to get taken in.
I do not believe there was a conspiracy by the gonvernment.


I do believe that there is a conspiracy to make people believe that the attacks were orchestrated by the Government; so that when the terrorists attack again (and they will) there will be even more confusion.


It's the ';Divide and Conquer'; strategy.
Everyone believes there was a 911 conspiracy. Some just don't realize it.


Yet.


But they will
Just the ones without common sense. You can have all the intelligence in the world , but if you have no common sense to help you apply it , it's worthless.
You should learn what the word conspiracy means.





And then you will see that everyone believes in them pretty much.





It's just a matter of whose version do they believe.
I think many of the videos bring up important points, but many also make ridiculous claims like blaming who was behind it.





Myself, I'm not convinced either way, but I DO believe the whole thing is fishy. There are SO many things that are unexplained and reek of prior planning, whether or not Al-Qaeda, our government, Larry Silverstein, Israeli special ops, shadow government groups, were behind it or not. I am pretty sure WTC 7 was brought down with a contolled demolition, and I am pretty sure something is fishy about the pentagon crash. On the twin towers, there are many questions I have and whether or not they were controlled demolition, structural collapse, or a combination of the two, remains unanswered to me.





I don't consider myself a nut because I don't take anything for granted, or rush to jump to any conclusions. Where I have questions, I want real answers. So far, I have researched a lot of the debunking websites and videos, and think they hold valuable truth, but still, they have not explained everything, and have yet to fully convince me either way. I'm not a nut because if anyone could prove without a shadow of a doubt that 19 hijackers were responsible for everything, including the aftermath, I would believe the official story 100%. However, it is not proven in my mind, and the events of 9/11 hold way to many questions to simply let it go. If ANYthing was fishy, it deserves to be scrutinized.





I think many people enjoy denouncing anyone who even questions the official story. The nut jobs give people who just want to reopen the investigation a bad name.





P.S. 911 Mysteries is a much better movie than Loose Change.
Those conspiracy claims are pure idiotic nonsense which can not be verifed in any way. Nor do they require verification. It's ridiculous to even think that the Government would be involved....and for what purpose?
I tried to view loose change but apparently they have a conservative blocker on there. Could.nt get more than the opening page and I wont pay to get a download or view BS.





If they have real films showing real detonations in the same buildings without changing the films, Lets get it out to the General public. My guess is the only demolition anyone of these people have seen in on TV when they drop a building in Vegas.





To commit a conspiracy covering what they believe happened would have to involve thousands of people including the left leaning liberal media.





People wont believe in Jesus but they'll eat this up with a spoon with much less ';evidence'; than what Christ had going for him. Go ahead and sleep at night.. What will happen will happen.





Conspiracy theories are more than many people can deal with in reality. Gotta have something complicated or else they'd crap their pants. People do bad things but you can never get thousands of people to be involved in a conspiracy's. Dr. Phil would say '; Get real';
I think either people can't see the holes in the conpiracies or fall for the so called ';concrete'; evidence that is circumstancial at best. The videos you see are nothing but propaganda even Hitler and Stalin would be proud of.
Now that I know steel melts (unlike Rosie) I must say NO.





Just because its being viewed on YOUTUBE does not make it true...haven't you seen that video of the kid drinking a gal of milk in thirty minutes?
I sure don't believe the government's conspiracy theory--too full of holes.





Suffice it to say I'm not fixed on any one explanation...I just know it didn't happen the way the government claims it happened.
Lots.





Remember, the official theory of what happened is also a ';Conspiracy theory';. It cannot be proven because everyone who committed is dead. It is a theory about multiple people consipring to commit an act of terror, therefore the ';official'; story is just another Conspiracy theory.
Just because a person views the Loose Change video, it does not mean that the person accepts the conspiracy theory. Some people have not been taught logic fallacies and how to verify facts. These people are more easily persuaded by conspiracy theorists.





In Detroit in 2000 a gasoline tanker truck exploded on the elevated overpass exit ramp from I-75 to I-94. Also the explosion of a gasoline tanker truck will leave a big crater in the highway.


http://www.greatdreams.com/homeland-secu鈥?/a>


http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll鈥?/a>





A gasoline tanker crashed and burst into flames near the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge creating such intense heat that a stretch of highway melted and collapsed.


http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/29/highway鈥?/a>





It may not seem that burning gasoline is so hot but burning gasoline has a temperature above 1500掳 E (945掳 C). Therefore, it can heat objects in the fire area above its ignition temperature.


http://www.columbusfire.net/fire/gasolin鈥?/a>





Steel is not an element. It is a compound. The melting point of steel depends on the mixture of the elements it contains.





Iron (Fe) is an element that is the main component of steel. The ';melting point'; of iron is


1535.0 掳C (1808.15 K, 2795.0 掳F)


http://www.chemicalelements.com/elements鈥?/a>





Steel is an alloy comprised mostly of iron, with a carbon content between 0.02 % and 1.7 % by weight, depending on grade. Carbon is the most cost-effective alloying material for iron, but various other alloying elements are used such as manganese and tungsten.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steel





At what temperature does a floor truss begin to sag if it is not coated in fire-resistant insulation? How hot can a fire burn if it is well (very well) ventilated? 1000 degrees F? 2000 degrees F? According to NASA jet fuel CAN burn as hot as 3000 degrees F. See this video to understand how the WTC tower 1 and 2 collapsed...the drywall was the ';inside agent';


http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sa0u3XAYkIs





The high temperatures of the burning jet fuel, steel, plastics and other components made the whole area intensely hot and structures nearby were irrepairably damaged (building 7).


http://youtube.com/watch?v=XImQ6a-VrnA%26amp;m鈥?/a>





Larry Silversteing, building owner and FDNY pulled building 7.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=C3E-26oVIIs





Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving ';The View'; in June. Rosie O'Donnell used emotion to obfuscate fact and her celebrity status to rally people to impeach President Bush. On ';The View '; Rosie O'Donnell adamantly declared that, ';it was the first time in history that fire melted steel' (in building 7 of WTC).


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba6j2k6wz鈥?/a>





She begins her tirade with, ';Historically have governments ever faked incidents or incited incidents to get them into war.';


http://youtube.com/watch?v=fPtEQk0k3YI

No comments:

Post a Comment