Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can you get your tubes tied after 1 baby?

I was wondering how many women were able to have their tubes tied after having only 1 baby?



I'm pregnant and due in Feb, and I was seriously considering this. I know some doctors won't even talk about it with you because they don't think you should have that kind of procedure done unless you have atleast 2 or 3 kids.

I don't want any replys with 'Oooh you will change your mind!!';, That isn't really the issue.Can you get your tubes tied after 1 baby?
it depends on how old you are for one and your health in general is another factor.



most MD's you are right, do not like to do surgery after just one baby.



it will be up to you and your MD to decide together.Can you get your tubes tied after 1 baby?
My wife got her tubes tied after the 3rd baby She was 29 when had her tubes tied, if one child is all you want it is your decision and your body it belongs to you and no one else
It's your decision about having your tubes tied. It doesn't matter if you have just one or none, just make sure that you're dead set on not wanting to have any more children. But you can discuss this with your doctor and talk it out! Your doctor may try to change your mind or try talking you into getting an iud instead but if you're really positive that you only want one child, don't let your doctor be foolish about it. If your doctor won't do it for you, I'd suggest finding another doctor who would actually do it for you.



I just got my tubes tied last Friday and don't want to have any children, let me tell ya, my doctor was being hard-head about it but he eventually gave in and tied my tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment