Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can you tell me a game hack or cheat code to change the sims2 dancing?

i hate how my sims dance and i was on you tube and i seen some sim videos and they dance different . i just want to know how you make them dance better. move different so please help me. let me know if its a game cheat or game hack.Can you tell me a game hack or cheat code to change the sims2 dancing?
try www.modthesims2.com become a member for free and search for sim dancingCan you tell me a game hack or cheat code to change the sims2 dancing?
No it isn't a ';hack'; or ';cheat';, your sims improve in anything when you train up their skills. Just like how they play music, the higher their musicianship is the better they play. Have them dance alot, also change the music they listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment