Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What should we do about a dictator band director?

He used to Play for OSU and he is new and replaced are old cool band director. The other one then retired as well so he is now the main teacher. so he made us look a lot better and start memorizing music which is good but, we cant play a big favorite that we played for like 3 years and no one had a problem with it until now. The cadence is Sexy/Sexi. You spell the letters then yell it. In another cadence people yell _________s mom. whoever. Its fun but apparently its disrespectful. We also used to decorate our instruments however we wanted for homecoming for ever like every other school but last year he is like it looks tacky...that tradition was ended as well. He yells at us for everything and does not let us have any fun. Its not just me but the majority if not close to the entire band doesn't like him. I personally Hate him.

He is no fun and i no longer like band. i was a band helper so i know. instrument decorating, as long as i can remember! He is stupid and like only like 24 yrs old. He should be fired! Like our band was real good like three and four years ago wit like 160 people, now we got only like 90ish or something, probably less i really think, and there is only 7 in 7th grade band. You can see where this is going. The band is going down the tubes. He even changed our awesomer hault to some stupid generic one cuz thats how it was like 50 years ago and he is like tradition tradition but then he goes and changes a bunch of crap that we did 4 like ever. :/ Omg i hate him so much.Its for us to have fun.

Now he is only going to let us play our senior show once. Its very special and we always did it at least twice. He has also tuned the quads and base drums to not as wide of range as how we always used to have them and wants them and will make us keep them that way and they sound crappy. I also found out he apparently threw away this stand that was completely plastered with 5 gum gum wrappers! Then there was pictures from a project they did a few years ago that were really funny and i guess he threw them away!What should we do about a dictator band director?
force feed him a big can of beans then shove a trumpet up his bum and make him fart some crappy Sousa march.What should we do about a dictator band director?
I don't think theres much you can do really. I suppose you could all speak to the principal but I don't think it would do any good. I had a cow of a choir teacher in high school. I decided my junior year to not continue my sr year. Over the summer tho, I realized that I loved singing and was not gonna let some jerk teacher spoil that on me. I stayed my last year and just ignored her.
You can't do anything, you're a student and that's that. Either accept it, or quit band and take private lessons. You have no control over who your teacher is, and you can't get a teacher fired for throwing about a stand.
He is .amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment