Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What settings do I need to change on my FENDER G-DEC amp to make it sound like I'm using Tube Screamers?

I really want it to sound like I am using a tube screamer or a compressor. How do I do this and/or how do I need to change my settings?What settings do I need to change on my FENDER G-DEC amp to make it sound like I'm using Tube Screamers?
The sound that we identify with the ';Tube Screamer'; sound is a combination of compression, clipping, and a mid boost to the signal. The trick is, to really be convincing, it has to occur before the distortion stage of your amp.



Given the limited programming options on your amp, the only way you're going to achieve that sound is with a pedal.



Greetings from Austin, TX



KenWhat settings do I need to change on my FENDER G-DEC amp to make it sound like I'm using Tube Screamers?
It would probably be easier to but a compressor or a tube screamer.
i dont think it has it, there are different modles, but my g-dec doesnt have that setting. hope it helps.
I'd like to know the same thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment