Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I use AUDACITY to change music pitch in wmv.?

Hi, I sing Karaoke at ARMY reunions and I want to be able to permanently change the pitch of the music in some WMV karaoke film clips I have downloaded from YOU TUBE.

I already have AUDACITY downloaded.

I hope you can HELP. PeterHow can I use AUDACITY to change music pitch in wmv.?
hi there. ^^



u must import first the wmv file in ';Audacity';



but if it doesn't work u shud first extract the audio from the wmv



then after editing the audio u can just use ';Windows Movie Maker';



to replace the audio.



in ';Audacity'; highlight the part u want to increase in pitch



then on the Menu Bar %26gt; click ';Effects'; %26gt; then ';Change Pitch';



adjust using the slider or u can adjust



from ';letters'; which represents the pitch.



Note: if u are saving the file to be an audio file:



Choose File %26gt; Import %26gt; save as WAV or MP3 (MP3 needs LAME plug-in)



hope it helps. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment