Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my music from MP3 to wav or wma audio files?

I just got a You Tube account and I want to make a video to lyrics from a song. On Windows Movie Maker, I click ';import music/audio'; then i click the song and everything. then i click ';import'; and nothing happens. I asked a question on what to do, and they said to change from MP3 to wav or wma audio files. how do i do that? please do it step by step. thank you sooo much!!! :]How do I change my music from MP3 to wav or wma audio files?
Hello, first of all you have to download o program tha converts audio.

I found on for you at http://download.cnet.com/Switch-Sound-File-Converter/3000-2140_4-10327491.html



Now, after u downloaded it press to plus butter on the far left and add the files u want



Then on the bottom of the software you will see ';Output folder'; and underneath that ';Output Format'; go ahead and change these fields as you want.



after that its simple, just press convert and all the files u see on the list will be converted in the format u told it, in the output folder u told it



PS: When ur done send me ur video



Have fun :)How do I change my music from MP3 to wav or wma audio files?
Try this program its called DVDVideoSoft



at http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/



best program ever some of the things it does are:



download youtube videos

convert music

turn video into audio



great program

No comments:

Post a Comment