Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Help with youtube channel?

I need to customize my you tube channel like sxephill or many other guys that don't have the normal look you tube channel they changed everything even links !!! is there any way I can do that ( how much I have to pay ) ?Help with youtube channel?
to have a cool banner and stuff like SXEPHIL and SHANEDAWSONTV you gotta be a partner. and no it's not something you can pay. THEY PAY YOU if you get to be a partner :)



the criteria is usually around 1000+ subscribers, no copyright issues (meaning no songs unless they're your own) and lots of video views.



GOOD LUCK :)Help with youtube channel?
usualy there something on the top in ';my channel'; or page the says customize and upload a image as a layout or choose a color.

No comments:

Post a Comment