Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where do I change my Account type at you tube?

I get this message

{You can, however, easily change your account type to Director, Comedian, Musician, or Guru, which offer a variety of other features like the ability to add a custom logo, tour date information, and links to other websites.}



But I cant find it anywhere in the account settings to change it! How do I change mine to Guru.Where do I change my Account type at you tube?
At the top of your channel, there is a tab that says ';settings';~~open this, and you will see the spot to change your channel type. Good luck!Where do I change my Account type at you tube?
in your acount go to configuration then were it says acount type go where its an arow and change it to guru
While you're logged in click on your name to go to your channel. Click on the settings tab and you will see a drop down list called Channel Type, this is where you can select the account types you mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment