Monday, November 22, 2010

Did you have any changes after you had your tubes tied (tubal ligation) ?

I am curious if there are any women out there that had a lot of changes in how they felt after their surgery? I have had a lot of post tubal ligation syndrome symptoms. Would like to know symptoms someone else has had.

ThanksDid you have any changes after you had your tubes tied (tubal ligation) ?
I had my surgery the day after Christmas 2006 but I also had what is called a Uterine Ablation. The only side effect I seem to experience it what my Gyno calls ';Phantom'; cramps. Not quite like menstrual period cramps, a bit milder. My cramping could be an effect from the other procedure though.Did you have any changes after you had your tubes tied (tubal ligation) ?
sorry but i don't know

hope u luck:D

No comments:

Post a Comment