Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want to take my trick nuts off (BMX)so i can change the inner tube but its bolted in from the inside.. help?

i hope you understand what i mean



so how can i take the trick nuts off?I want to take my trick nuts off (BMX)so i can change the inner tube but its bolted in from the inside.. help?
use a socket with an extension on it.I want to take my trick nuts off (BMX)so i can change the inner tube but its bolted in from the inside.. help?
hiya, you should just be able to unscrew them if not then near to the wheel where the stunt peg ends should be a hexagon shape (like a spanner) this should undo with a spanner that you get with your bike (if new that is). hope this helps
A LONG 13MM SOCKET IS REQUIRED,PUT IT DOWN THE CENTRE OF THE TRICK NUT AND TURN ANTI-CLOCKWISE,IF THAT DOESNT WORK THEN GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!
You need a long socket.
  • hosting
  • hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment