Saturday, November 20, 2010

FORD FIESTA 2002-Rear washer tube replacement?

DEAR ALL...PLEASE HELP. I am unable to use my Fiesta Rear windscreen washer, as the whole tube is split. I have just had a look to see exactly how I am to replace the tube but cannot see where and how it runs under the car. Its a Ford Fiesta 5door hatchback, with the rear washer above the back window (hatchback). Anybody give me some idea as to how I can change the tube. I have a replacement tube but dont know how I replace it. PLEASE HELP!!! My rear window is filthy! Thanks, awaiting with hope, SandyFORD FIESTA 2002-Rear washer tube replacement?
I'll tell you how a Rover rear wash tube was fitted (ex worker) then check your fiesta for similarities..From wash bottle,threaded through side of fascia/dashboard,up the inside of the A post (side of windscreen), across the roof panel (under your headlining), down the D post (tailgate end) to your exit,......hope that helps. ..



ps.the tube was obviously fitted as one of the first jobs on the car because it is NOW very difficult to fit a new one under the headlining etc, i feel it is a job for the experts. Good luckFORD FIESTA 2002-Rear washer tube replacement?
have you tryed taping the new pipe to the old one and pullong it through

No comments:

Post a Comment