Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my video settings on my PS3 without the right tv.?

My PS3 is set to HDMI but my Television is no longer working and I only have a regular tube tv. I need to change it to av from HDMI. If someone could get on their PS3 and write down the steps of getting to the right menu so I can just do this without the tv in a way.How can I change my video settings on my PS3 without the right tv.?
turn your ps3 off. make sure its connected with the composite cables (red/white/yellow). Then hold the power button to turn it on (it should beep a few times) then your audio/video settings will be reset.How can I change my video settings on my PS3 without the right tv.?
You have to do a video reset:



It may be necessary for you to change the Video Output Settings on the PLAYSTATION 3 in order to see a picture.



Reset Video Output



If you are changing cables or cannot see an image on the screen, you may need to reset the video output to default settings. To reset the video output:







While the PLAYSTATION 3 system is in standby mode (red light on the front of the system), hold down the touch-sensitive On/Off button on the front of the system until the PLAYSTATION 3 beeps twice (approximately 5 seconds), then release it.





The PLAYSTATION 3 will power up, the Video Output Settings will automatically reset to the standard resolution (or detect the current display output settings of your TV/monitor).
There's no way you can change the video settings without the TV display. You have to find an HDTV and hook up with your PS3 and then you can change the video settings to AV.
Do what Adidas said.

No comments:

Post a Comment