Saturday, November 20, 2010

I just got a fender super champ xd. Questions about it?

I just got a fender super champ xd yesterday. Is it normal for this amp to make a buzz sound that all amps make when they are loud. i don't have it loud. only at about level two.



is it normal for amps to get hot in the back when being played.

About how long does this amp last?

How often do you think I will have to change the tubes?



where can I find the manufacture date on this product?



sorry for all the questions. i don't really know about amps. this is the second amp i get, the first real amp. my first one was a small crate amp.I just got a fender super champ xd. Questions about it?
Yes, it will buzz. That is normal, especially if youre using a guitar with single coil pickups.



Yes, all amps get hot. Tube amps get especially hot.



The power tubes will need replaced every 6-12 months if you play it a lot. The preamp tubes can last much longer, sometimes for 5-10 years before needing replaced.



Yes, that is a fine amp. If you like it, then it's even better.I just got a fender super champ xd. Questions about it?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment