Monday, November 22, 2010

How many of you have converted over to Conspiracy Theory since watching Loose Change 2nd Edition on You Tube?

haha .. i did about 4 years ago after reading someones myspace blog then looking at some sites..



but i don't consider what i think a conspiracy theory.. just questioning what was reported..How many of you have converted over to Conspiracy Theory since watching Loose Change 2nd Edition on You Tube?
Certainly not I.How many of you have converted over to Conspiracy Theory since watching Loose Change 2nd Edition on You Tube?
Ummm, so far 1.
My Dad showed me it, but I have only seen edition one I think. Very convincing. It certainly got me thinking, at the very least.
I watched it on DVD, yea I WAS a conspiracy theorist before I found out 5 days ago that we will all be dead in about 4 years. I could really care less about the public sector, they can all burn. Or run out of food after we all burn.
What's even better is the fact that history channel made a special trying to debunk the whole ';loose change film';! The kicker is that it was produced by Homeland security chief Michael Chertoffs brother inlaw! He is probably a great source of balanced journalism! What a joke!
I prefer this version:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=



If you really believe any of the nonsense from loose change, I strongly suggest you watch this video.
If the first version had been telling the truth they wouldn't have needed to make a second. Youtube as a news source is a little less reliable as the National Enquirer.

No comments:

Post a Comment